Starting at 9:30 am, Tuesday, June 2, Canal Barge Company’s Sulphur, LA office will initiate a move to our new location in Sulphur, with a temporary interruption to our office phone system. Therefore, for a period of 1-2 days, our Sulphur-based operations will be working with cell phones only.
During this time you will be able to connect to all CBC Sulphur-based functions at 504-581-2424. You will also be able to communicate via email as normal with all Sulphur-based CBC employees. All other CBC locations will be unaffected by this office movement in Sulphur.
In addition to being able to connect at any time of the day or night at 504-581-2424, you can reach the following people and functions at the listed cell phone numbers:
- Pat Riley – (504)-908-5928
Night Operations – (504)-581-2424
- Steve Cameron – (504)-400-5372
- Brian Victorian – (337)-965-0698
- Jeff Kellum – (337)-965-0011 or (936)-689-9192
- Benita Duplechin – (337)-965-0722
Barge Readiness/Quality Assurance
- Marlan Fruge – (504)-400-6024
- Brandon Holmes – (504)-615-8908
- Gary Holmes – (504)-390-3653
- Milton Crooks – (504)-256-5213
- Brandon LeMaire – (504)-202-8372
- Jody Blessing – (504)-208-8787
Sulphur Warehouse, Purchasing
- Herschel Henderson – (337)-965-0781
As a reminder, all Canal Barge Company operations based out of Sulphur, LA office will not be accessible by office-based telephone beginning at 9:30 am, Tuesday, June 2. All CBC Sulphur-based employees and functions are accessible during this time by email. In addition to the above cell phone contact information, you can always reach the appropriate CBC contact during the telephone outage at (504)-581-2424.
We will post an update once office phones have been re-established at our new location in Sulphur.
Thank you for your cooperation.